High Pressure Single Chamber Orifice Fitting
EPS meter runs form an integral part of the measuring system, and are used both up and downstream of the EPS meter. EPS meter runs are manufactured to meet stringent industry measurement and piping standards and safety' guidelines. Designed to meet the end users expectations, they are designed to ensure that the meter run can be installed with total confidence.
Tapping points for instrumentation can be provided within the design for both upstream and downstream connections points, e.g. thermo-wells, densitometers. All of the EPS DP meters can be included into a meter run as well as flow conditioners/straighteners, DP transmitters, single point data transmitters, Diagnostics for CBM (Condition Based Monitoring) and flow compUters can be included within the solution to make a more complete ’Measurement System’.
EPS meter runs are designed to suit and comply with the specific customer requirements and needs. As with the DP meters EPS can offer, our meter runs can be supplied in all materials from carbon steels through to Super Duplex. Pipe end configurations are available as either welded or flanged in accordance with a variety of industry recognised flange standards or in compliance with the client specific flange requirements.
EPS Meter runs are manufactured in strict accordance with industry standards and are supplied with detailed measurement verification, materials certification and where applicable in compliance with PED 97/23/EC (Pressure Equipment Directive) and other client/region specific codes.
It is the combined manufacturing and dimensional accuracy of the meter and that of the meter run piping that provides the ’system accuracy’.
It is for that reason why EPS recommend purchasing a complete measurement system from EPS, comprising of an EPS DP meter and meter run, to optimise the metering accuracy.
All EPS meters can be supplied complete with a meter run, to further optimise the metering accuracy.
Meter Run - End Conﬁgurations
Flange x Flange, Flange x Weld or Weld x Weld
FF (Flat Face), RF (Raised Face), RTJ (Ring Type Joint)
Flanges available in the following formats;
- ANSl B16.5, 816.47
- Techlok & SPO
- APl 6A
- Client specifications
- ASME 831.8 Gas Transmission and Distribution Piping
- NACE MR—01-75
- ASME 831.1 Power Piping
- ASME 831.3 Process Piping
- PED 97/23/EC — Pressure Equipment Directive
- High Accuracy, precision machined meter run.
- Minimal maintenance required.
- Dowelled alignment for flanged options.
- Radiography, surface finish and concentricity verified to meet customer needs.
- Available in a broad range of materials
Pressure ratings from ANSI 150-2500# and also up to 10,000 PSI
- Can be supplied to cladding speciﬁcation if required.
- Standard carbon steels through to exotic Materials for demanding service — Duplex, Inconel.
- Options to purchase meter run sections without meters
- Option to purchase measurement system including meter run and accessories i.e. flow conditioners, transmitters, flow computers, enclosures.
- Bespoke design service available
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- ISO 5167
- API MPMS 14.3.2 (AGA Report No.3)